||0|| ||Orientation for Members of the Labor Committee||Legislative Oversight||Orientation for Members of the Labor Committee
For the purpose of having representatives form City agencies and unions present information to the committee about their processes and legislative activities pertaining to Labor related issues and to the overall mission of the Committee.
- Office of Labor Commissioner
- Office of Civil Rights and Wage Commission
- Department of Human Resources
- Office of Employment Development
- City's Union Representatives|| || ||